Privacy Statement of mainemploy.com
During the processing of personal data Main Employ work conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR/AVG). This means that we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Main Employ is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website www.mainemploy.com. We recommend that you read it carefully. If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contactdetails at the end of this privacy statement.
Handling your contact
We will use your personal data to get in touch with you. We never sell your data to third parties and will not share your data with third parties. For this purpose, we may use your phone number, invoice address, e-mail address, payment details and name and address details. We need (some of) these data because of our agreement with you. We store the relevant information as long as needed. Certain types of personal data will be retained for a longer period with regards to the legal tax retention (the legal retention period).
Statistics and profiling
We don't keep statistics on the use of our website.
Our website makes use of functional cookies. Cookies are small files in which we can store information, so that you do not have to fill in that information again.
We don't use Google Analytics.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility in the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure safe storage of personal data and keep track what might go wrong.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and modification of your data
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we have processed of you;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we might ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to confirm it is your personal data. If so, it is important that you hide your social security number and photo. We will usually respond to your request within 30 days. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
3011 PE Rotterdam